ABOUT OUR ONLINE SERVICES
Due to the rapid changes in NHS healthcare at present no one App does everything you need as a patient. We hope in future they will.
There are 2 apps you can use to interact with your medical record and the practices services
Please download both apps to get access to all the online services the surgery uses. They both use tha same NHS login.
The NHS app has online consulting (econsult) built in which is useful as it automatically imports your name and details into the consultation and is easy to use from your mobile.
Airmid gives greater and more comprehensive access to your medical record and allows you to request access to your full record.
Both apps can be used once you have an NHS login. Both apps support getting a verified NHS login remotely.
Airmid is another App which you can use from your phone or tablet that allows you to access your GP record
You can download the app and signup online using the NHS authentication service or using your existing Systmonline login details
See our FAQs page on Airmid
The NHS app is an App which you can use from your phone or tablet that allows you to access your GP record
You can sign up by downloading the app here
Use the NHS App to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- check your symptoms - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
If you don't have access to a phone or tablet or prefer to use the the internet use SystmOnline. You can request repeat prescriptions for any medications you take regularly and look at your medical record online. You can still use the telephone or call in to the surgery for any of these services as well.
Being able to see your record online might help you to manage your medical conditions. It also means that you can access it from anywhere in the world should you require medical treatment on holiday.
Unfortunately you cant sign up for this online. However you can complete the following form and email it to us.
Click on this Application form to access the form
The following Online Services are available to all registered patients.
Please see this leaflet 'Keeping Your Records Secure' for further information.