eConsult is another way to make contact with the surgery
With the ever growing pressures on GP surgeries and national shortage of GP's current GP practices are continually looking for ways to improve access to meet demand and allocate correctly the type of service or advice your condition requires.
We have now introduced an online service called eConsult which has several functions;
- Help you with self diagnosis using a symptom checker and self-help information
- Help you determine the most appropriate place to go to get help with your condition - which may be your local pharmacy or the national 111 help line
- Provides a mechanism to submit a secure eConsultation direct to your GP
- Enables sending an electronic request to your GP for a 'Fit Note' and other administration reasons
- A convenient way to contact the practice
This service is designed to help those who have difficulty attending during opening hours or for those who just need assistance.
3 Simple steps to consult your doctor online
1. Click on the eConsult links
2. Find your health condition and fill out a simple online questionnaire
3. Your GP will get back to you normally within one working day with feedback and treatment options
Click on the links below