WELCOME TO FORDINGBRIDGE SURGERY
Urgent Care Service
Please be aware we are replacing the 'Same day service' with the 'Urgent care service'.
If you are calling about an urgent problem after noon, you will only be offered an appointment that day if our urgent care team think you need to be seen. We cannot guarantee you an appointment on the day. We will aim to call you back within 2 hours.
Please be aware home visits are for those who are truly housebound or receiving end of life care and requests should normally be received by 11:00 AM.
- BMI Calculator
- Blood Pressure Calculator
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Explore Body Map
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Healthy Walks
- Independant Age
- It's Your choice
- Live Well
- Moors Valley parkrun
- NHS Choices - Health Links
- Ticks and Lyme Disease
- Time of your life (for people approaching retirement)
- Veterans support and signposting
- Weight Watchers 'WW'
- 'Connect to Support Hampshire' website
- 'Dorset For You' website
- 'Hantsweb' website
- 'Here For You Hampshire' website
- 'Wessex Healthier Together' website
- Pharmacy for minor illness and medication advice
- Appointments + service at Ringwood and Lymington- there are GP, nurse practitioner, nurse, mental health practitioner and physiotherapy appointments available. Using these services helps free up appointments here at the surgery for our more vulnerable patients who cannot travel
- Urgent treatment centre at Lymington- walk in service for urgent medical issues open from 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM.
- Eye service- Specsavers optician in Ringwood offer appointments for eye problems from someone with more expertise and equipment available than a GP. See website for more information.
Who Do I See / Advice Checker
Find out who you should be seeing: