WELCOME TO FORDINGBRIDGE SURGERY
PLEASE NOTE - THE SURGERY IS CURRENTLY RECEIVING A HIGH VOLUME OF CALLS DUE TO PATIENTS BOOKING 'FLU APPOINTMENTS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE DURING THIS UNUSUALLY BUSY PERIOD.
For information about Econsult including a 'how to' video, please click here
Please consult with us online using the links below. We will aim to get back to you by the end of the next working day and usually the same day.
- BMI Calculator
- Blood Pressure
- Breastfeeding Support
- Cancer Support
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Explore Body Map
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Healthy Walks
- Independant Age
- It's Your choice
- Live Well
- Moors Valley parkrun
- NHS Choices - Health Links
- Ticks and Lyme Disease
- Time of your life (for people approaching retirement)
- Veterans support and signposting
- Weight Watchers 'WW'
- 'Connect to Support Hampshire' website
- 'Dorset For You' website
- 'Hantsweb' website
- 'Here For You Hampshire' website
- 'Wessex Healthier Together' website
- Pharmacy for minor illness and medication advice
- Appointments + service at Ringwood and Lymington- there are GP, nurse practitioner, nurse, mental health practitioner and physiotherapy appointments available. Using these services helps free up appointments here at the surgery for our more vulnerable patients who cannot travel
- Urgent treatment centre at Lymington- walk in service for urgent medical issues open from 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM.
- Eye service- Specsavers optician in Ringwood offer appointments for eye problems from someone with more expertise and equipment available than a GP. See website for more information.
Who Do I See / Advice Checker
Find out who you should be seeing: